Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A list of 50 random things I stole from Popping Bubbles

Popping Bubbles » Blog Archive » More incredibly boring crap about me than you ever wanted to know, but feel free to read it anyway

Because without her, what would I ever post? She actually writes on her blog more than every few months, check it out. Anyway.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I haven't looked in the mirror yet this morning. It is way too early for that.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$22

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
whore

4. Favorite planet?
Uranus. Because I'm 12.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Unknown Caller - I never take those

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Cartman singing Come Sail Away.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Black tshirt, with pocket. Need ipod pocket you know.

8. Do you label yourself?
No, I gave the label maker to Venus for christmas.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Barefoot. Please, I don’t wear shoes unless I have to.*

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Turn down the lights, mummy has a headache.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She is my long lost twin or something. I adore her. But not in a creepy way.

12. What does your watch look like?
A blackberry. Who wears a watch?

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching an old western on TV. I know. It did suck.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It says "yep, lol"

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Around the corner that way -->

16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Honestly!

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My dog stuck his tongue up my nose. I think that is what he meant.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Elmo the dog with the crazy tongue.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Look, a baby wolf!

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
“Rolls of film” Who the hell uses film anymore?*

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
42! It is the answer!

22. Your worst enemy?
Could be reading this.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Levitating, meditating robots.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Wiggles or Laurie Berkner?

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Money. The sky is full of evil birds.

26. Do you like someone?
I like some people.

27. The last song you listened to?
Itunes says...Brickhouse by the Commodores. Mighty mighty, y'all.

28. What time of day were you born?
11:15 am

29. What’s your favorite number?
6

30. Where did you live in 1987?
Salt Lake City, UT

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nope.*

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I highly doubt it.*

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At home on Long Island, staring at the TV in shock. Later, I got to breathe in the smoke/fumes/etc. Ugh.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Seethe.

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I don't go out of my way to be mean. Usually.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Another one...down the foot I suppose.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Japanese

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
What is this love.

39. Are you touchy feely?
With my kids.

40. What’s your life motto?
Wait, what?

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
blackberry, lip balm, ipod

42. What’s your favourite town/city?
I can't think of just one.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Dr. Pepper

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Last week. I'm old school like that.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes, and the tire, and several other things.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Who?

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Way far. I come from the mormon peoples.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
My black dress to my cousin's funeral.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My back, my head, my joints - I'm old.

50. Have you been burned by love?
More of a burner than a burnee. Sorry.


*Questions I didn't change her answers to, because they were perfect.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love a lot of people in a non-creepy way. :)

Karl said...

Happy Ballumtimes. And you're not old.

 
template by suckmylolly.com