Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday Six - shut up, it's a post

Browsing through my feeds this afternoon, I found a meme at Popping Bubbles and immediately stole it. Because I'm unoriginal like that.

1. When you write a note to a friend, do you tend to write in cursive or manuscript? Manuscript that ends up connected and illegible. If I actually want them to be able to read it? Manuscript.

2. Think back to grade school when you learned how to write: which manuscript letter gave you the most trouble? I can't remember any of that. Learning cursive from that crazy art teacher guy sucked, though.

3. Did you find cursive easier than manuscript? I really just mix them up.

4. How do you type on a computer: the four-finger “professional” method, the “hunt and peck” method, or something in between? Four finger professional, smoking fast. Hah!
5. Take the quiz: What Keyboard Key Are You?




You Are "enter"



Some people might try to say you're impulsive and rash.

You like to consider yourself decisive and committed instead.



You don't have a lot of trouble making very final decisions.

You trust your instincts, and you don't waver. You just go for it!



6. As a general rule, how often do you use the key mentioned in the answer to the previous question? All the time. It is one of the more awesome keys, for sure.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you stole this! I love Patrick's Saturday Six. Enter, huh? One of my friends was control and I told her it suited her to a tee! LOL

 
template by suckmylolly.com